Bug Bomb Explodes Inside Danville Home - WSET.com - ABC13

Bug Bomb Explodes Inside Danville Home

Posted:

Danville, VA - Danville fire officials say a homeowner really lucked out after a bug bomb caused an explosion.

Firefighters responded to the home on Lee Street Tuesday afternoon.

Inside the kitchen, cabinet doors had blown off and many household items were out of place.

After doing some investigating, firefighters found high levels of carbon monoxide in the home.

The homeowner was checked out at the scene but was okay.

The Fire Department says this is a reminder to be very careful with these over the counter products.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.