Family of Four Displaced by Fire in Danville - WSET.com - ABC13

Family of Four Displaced by Fire in Danville

Posted:

Danville, VA- A family of four was displaced by a fire in Danville Saturday morning. Crews responded to the 100 block of Kemper Road around 6 a.m.

Firefighters contained the flames to a bedroom; that's where most of the damage was done. We're told the rest of the home had smoke damage.

The fire was caused by an extension cord under a bed post. No one was injured in the fire, and the Red Cross is assisting the family.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.