Red Cross Assists Residents After Early Morning FIre - WSET.com - ABC13

Red Cross Assists Residents After Early Morning FIre

Posted:

Danville VA - Officials in Danville say three people were displaced after an apartment caught fire early Tuesday morning.

Crews were called to the fire at the Woodside Village Apartments on Piney Forest Road about 2:15 a.m.  They put out the fire in a first floor apartment quickly.

Officials say the fire was caused by unattended cooking.

One person in the apartment was displaced as well as an adult and child who lived in a nearby apartment because their home has smoke damage.

The Red Cross is helping them out.

 

 

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.