House Fire Displaces Family, Kills Family Pet - WSET.com - ABC13
WEB SEARCH BY
Behind the Scenes
ABC 13 Restaurant Week
U.S. & World News
Closings and Delays
Photo of the Day
Weather at the Bus Stop
High School Spring Sports Scores and Highlights - Friday
Full Court Press
LU Sports Update
Sports to Go
Cooking in the Heart of VA
Heroes from the Heart of Virginia
Pet of the Week
Follow Us on Twitter
Friend Us on Facebook
Mobile & Apps
Beauty & Style
History of WSET
Programming: ABC 13
House Fire Displaces Family, Kills Family Pet
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 5:33 AM EST
Danville, VA - Officials say a family's dog died in a house fire late Tuesday night.
Crews were called to the 100 block of Palm Street a little before 10 p.m. Tuesday. Officials say the family of four was out of the home when they arrived, but the family dog was still inside.
Crews were able to get the dog out, but it later died. Firefighters were on the scene for nearly two hours. The Fire Marshal says the cause of the fire was unattended cooking.
The Red Cross is helping the family.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our
Terms of Service