Danville, VA- An apartment fire in the 2700 block of West Main Street displaced three families in Danville Saturday.
Fire crews arrived around 12:15 p.m. and were on the scene for close to two hours. We're told one resident was transported to Danville Regional Medical Center for smoke inhalation.
Officials say the fire was caused by unattended cooking. The Red Cross is assisting the displaced families.
Danville, VA - A tree, almost 100 feet tall, came crashing down during Tuesday's storm, just missing a house in Danville.