Two Residents Displaced After Roanoke Cooking Fire - WSET.com - ABC13

Two Residents Displaced After Roanoke Cooking Fire

Posted:

Roanoke, VA- Two people were displaced after a cooking fire in Roanoke Sunday.

It happened at an apartment in the 400 block of Woods Avenue around 1:45. No one was injured and crews contained the fire to the kitchen. Smoke and fire damage is estimated at $5,000.

Roanoke fire officials say this is the fourth cooking fire they've had in just over a week.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.