Unattended Cooking to Blame for Danville Fire - WSET.com - ABC13

Unattended Cooking to Blame for Danville Fire

Posted:

Danville, VA – Unattended cooking is to blame for a fire in Danville Friday night, fire officials say.

Crews responded to the 300 block of Girard Street at 8:41 and found the kitchen of the home in flames.

There were no injuries in the fire, which was put out in about 10 minutes, officials say.

Damage estimates aren't yet available.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.