Madison Heights Fire Displaces Five - WSET.com - ABC13

Madison Heights Fire Displaces Five

Posted:
Madison Heights, VA - A family of five is without a home after a fire in Madison Heights Friday.

Amherst County Public Safety Coordinator Gary Roakes says multiple crews were called to the scene of the 200 block of Brightwell Mill Road around noon.

Roakes says that the property was being rented by the family.

The family did not have insurance and the home is a total loss, Roakes said.

No one was home at the time and fire crews believe the cause comes from a dryer that was running inside the home.
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.