Outback Steakhouse Maintenance Room Catches Fire - WSET.com - ABC13

Outback Steakhouse Maintenance Room Catches Fire

Posted:
Danville, VA-- Dinner at Outback Steakhouse in Danville was interrupted on Thursday evening after the restaurant's maintenance room caught on fire. 
    
The Danville Fire Department arrived at the scene around 5:45 p.m.

They said the workers called for help early, so crews were able to keep the fire from spreading and put it out quickly. 

The Danville Fire Marshal said the cause was of fire was one or more cigarette buds discarded right in front of the restaurant. 
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.