Structure Fire Caused by Child Playing with a Lighter - WSET.com - ABC13

Structure Fire Caused by Child Playing with a Lighter

Posted:

Roanoke, VA – The American Red Cross is assisting a family who was displaced after a fire at their home.

Roanoke Fire and EMS say they were called to the 400 block of Cherryhill Road around 5:45 Thursday night.

Crews say there were no injuries involved, but the damages are around $75,000.

They say a child playing with a lighter caused the structure fire.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.