Two Injured in Roanoke Apartment Fire - WSET.com - ABC13

Two Injured in Roanoke Apartment Fire

Posted: Updated:
Roanoke, VA - Roanoke fire officials say a firefighter is recovering from burns and a resident from smoke inhalation following an apartment fire Wednesday night.

Crews were called to the building in the 700 block of Sterling Road in just after 9:00 Wednesday night.
   
Investigators say the fire appears to have started due to a cooking incident.
   
According to fire officials, the fire did about $105,000 dollars in damage affecting eight apartments.
   
The Red Cross is assisting the twelve adults and one child who were displaced.

According to fire officials, this is the fourth apartment complex fire crews have responded to in the past few months.





Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and WSET. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.